Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$715,000 - 3924 W 116th Way, Westminster
- SQ. Feet
Incredible opportunity to own a stunning, custom home in Bradburn backing to open space with stunning, unobstructed mountain views. An inviting, open floor plan is finished with hand scraped hardwood floors and brushed nickel hardware. Formal dining and butler pantry give way to a sprawling kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, slab granite and stainless steel appliances. Built-in speakers, gas fireplace with a rock mantle and access to the covered patio in the connecting family room along with a full bath, large bedroom/den and mud room finishing out the main level. The hardwoods continue upstairs to generously sized bedrooms, laundry and Jack and Jill bath. A full master suite with a huge walk-in closet and a private balcony ensure comfort and privacy. Finished basement with a bedroom and full bath to go along with the large family room and extra storage space. A big two car garage makes room for your cars and toys while you walk to Whole Foods, Sprouts, and much more shopping.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 3924 W 116th Way
- Zip Code:
- Clubhouse, Community Pool, Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Greenbelt, Adjacent to Open Space, Adjacent to Park, Near Public Transit
- Parking Spaces:
- Mountain View, River/Lake View
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Jack & Jill Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Free, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Sump Pump
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces:
- Living Room
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Adams 12
- Cotton Creek
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2017 at 6:04am MDT.