Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$1,149,000 - 9610 Paperflower Drive, Parker
- SQ. Feet
This elegant home sits on over an acre and a half of greenery! The inviting entryway features a sweeping stairway, a two-story foyer and an archway with light flooding in from the tall windows of the great room. Birch hardwoods complement rich wood trimmings, crown molding, doors and mantles throughout. Coffered ceilings are featured in all focal rooms! An extravagant kitchen features Cherry cabinets and granite slab countertops. For entertaining, a formal living and dining room are located next to the Butler’s pantry and wine cooler! The office has an extra entry to the deck to enjoy the view with a morning coffee. You’ll have to reluctantly share downstairs with friends or kids–relax underneath a rustic stone archway and wet bar or Netflix-binge in the theater. The garage provides storage with tons of built-in cabinets. Retreat to your over-the-top private master suite and bath! Spirit Ridge offers downtown Parker access and is the cherry on top to this gorgeous home!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 9610 Paperflower Drive
- Spirit Ridge
- Zip Code:
- Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Open Space
- Parking Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Security System, Wet Bar
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Central Vacuum, Refrigerator (Other), Sump Pump, Wine Cooler, Water Softener
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces:
- Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- Exterior Features:
- Covered Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard, Covered Deck, Playground Area
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Douglas RE-1
- Frontier Valley
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 10:49am MDT.