Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$525,000 - 11958 S Allerton Circle, Parker
- SQ. Feet
This stunning 2 story home sides to the 13th green of Black Bear Golf Course in the highly sought after Canterberry Crossing. You will not be disappointed with all the quality finishes and meticulous attention to detail. 9 foot ceilings and the spacious floor plan w/lots of natural light highlight the upgrades throughout the home. Extensive laminate floors throughout the main floor, 4 bedrooms, formal dining room, family room and gourmet kitchen that is perfect for entertaining. You'll enjoy double ovens, granite counter tops, tile back splash, high end SS appliances, walk in pantry and so much more. The home sits elevated on the largest corner lot in the neighborhood which lends itself to expansive views of the golf course, mountains and downtown! You'll even enjoy golf course views from the tastefully finished walkout basement! Great deck off the kitchen for grilling and relaxing. Walkout basement to the lovely patio complete with Jacuzzi! Walk to tennis, park, walking & bike trails!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 11958 S Allerton Circle
- Villages of Parker
- Zip Code:
- Clubhouse, Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/out Roof, Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
- Corner Lot, On Golf Course
- Parking Spaces:
- City View, Golf Course View
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central
- Exterior Features:
- Deck, Front Porch, Hot Tub/Spa, Maintenance Free Exterior, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Douglas RE-1
- Frontier Valley
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2017 at 6:34am MST.