Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
$810,000 - 6940 N 63rd Street, Longmont
- SQ. Feet
Classic farm house on 4 acres w/ FSIS certified USDA licensed 875 SF commercial kitchen built in 2008 outfitted w/ grease trap, 16' Type I hood, 10 burner stove, double ovens, 24" grill, fryers, commercial fridges and freezers & racking. Raised ranch w/ walkout basement, 3 bed, 1 & 3/4 bath. 4.45 acres of land, 1,760 SF barn, 875 SF shed, 384 SF loafing shed & other outbuildings. Pasture land, raised garden beds, chicken coop. 1 share of New Hinman Ditch plus district water.
- MLS® #:
- Year Built:
- 6940 N 63rd Street
- Foothills East
- Zip Code:
- Back Range/Snow Capped, Foothills View, Plains View
- Smoke Alarm(s)
- Forced Air, 2 or more Heat Sources, Humidifier, 2 or more H20 Heaters
- Evaporative Cooler
- Lot Description:
- Corner Lot, Evergreen Trees, Deciduous Trees, Level Lot, Outbuildings
- Wood/Frame, Metal Siding, Painted/Stained, Metal/Frame, Floor: Concrete, Floor: Wood
- Full Basement, Walk-out Basement, Daylight Basement
- Days on Market:
- Listing Office:
- Gibbons-white, Inc.
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2017 at 1:19am MST.