Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
$800,000 - 517 Edwards Street, Fort Collins
- SQ. Feet
Welcome to this stunning newly-built Old Town home with an urban modern feel! Sunny and bright open floor plan with high-end finishes throughout. Wood floors, gourmet kitchen, cherry cabinetry, natural wood trim, 9' ceilings, and much more! All solid surface counters and custom tile; even the mud room and laundry. Green built with high efficient furnace, water heater and metal roof. You'll find that no detail has been missed as you appreciate the fantastic use of space and superior workmanship!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- 2 Story
- 517 Edwards Street
- Fort Collins
- Old Town
- Fort Collins
- Zip Code:
- # of Garages Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Windows, Stain/Natural Trim, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors, Jack & Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island
- Gas Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Laundry Tub, Garage Door Opener, Disposal
- Forced Air, Radiant Heat
- Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features:
- Lawn Sprinkler System, Patio, RV/Boat Parking, Oversized Garage
- Wood/Frame, Composition Siding, Stucco
- Full Basement, 90%+ Finished Basement, Rough-in for Radon, Radon Unknown
- Ft Collins
- Days on Market:
- Listing Office:
- Re/max Advanced Inc.
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS
Listing information last updated on October 27th, 2016 at 10:34am MDT.