Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$179,900 - 4607 W 1st St Drive, Greeley
- SQ. Feet
ABSOLUTELY CHARMING Pheasant Run Home Close to the Park! This unique 2-story home features a large corner lot with a garden and an oversized 2-car detached garage, new interior paint and carpet, newer vinyl windows, sprinkler system, privacy fence, two decks (one off the master), 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, huge family room, central A/C, and lots of storage. You will love this home...A must see!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- 1 1/2 Story
- 4607 W 1st St Drive
- Pheasant Run
- Zip Code:
- # of Garages Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookups, Wood Floors
- Window Coverings, Electric Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Security System Owned, Garage Door Opener, Disposal, Smoke Alarm(s)
- Forced Air
- Central Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features:
- Lawn Sprinkler System, Balcony, Deck, Oversized Garage
- Lot Description:
- Cul-De-Sac, Corner Lot
- Wood/Frame, Brick/Brick Veneer
- Full Basement, 75%+Finished Basement
- Greeley 6
- Days on Market:
- Listing Office:
- Rouse Realty
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2017 at 11:04pm MST.