Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$837,999 - 27033 Thea Gulch Road, Golden
- SQ. Feet
*View Tour: http://www.listingsmagic.com/97887 *LOCATED ON 40 FENCED ACRES of Privacy - IN CRAWFORD GULCH - GOLDEN GATE CANYON. *WONDERFUL PRIVATE HORSE PROPERTY WITH STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS - Surround yourself w/large acreage sites. CUSTOM MOUNTAIN HOME, ATTRACTIVE SPACIOUS BARN, and LARGE DETACHED HEATED GARAGE - WORKSHOP. *Beautiful and Private Horse Property. Zoned A-35 for horses - Domestic well for livestock. Minutes to Downtown Golden. An abundance of nature and privacy. Valuable land, flat-gently sloping pastures w/ matured trees. This home offers an open floor plan, wonderful spacious kitchen, finished walk-out level, wrap around deck w/hot tub. Fantastic and desired views - of the mountains and city lights. Only a few miles to shops & Starbucks. Near Open space and multiple parks. Call for your private showing ~ *View Tour: http://www.listingsmagic.com/97887
- MLS® #:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- Raised Ranch
- 27033 Thea Gulch Road
- Golden Gate Canyon - Crawford Gulch
- Zip Code:
- Adjacent to Park, Adjacent to Open Space
- Parking Spaces:
- Garage (Detached), Off-Street, Recreational Vehicle
- City View, Mountain View
- Interior Features:
- Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security System, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Remodeled, Speakers, Built-in, Triple Pane Windows, Work Shop (Interior)
- Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove/Range/Oven, Water Softener, Water Purifier
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces:
- Family Room
- Exterior Features:
- Covered Patio, Deck, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Utility Shed, Yard, Hot Tub/Spa, Playground Area, Satellite Dish
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings, Triple Pane Windows
- Composition Shingles
- Jefferson R-1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2016 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2016 at 4:04am MST.