Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$475,500 - 9093 E 29th Place, Denver
- SQ. Feet
Super desirable courtyard home! Former builder MODEL HOME! No expense was spared! Cook's kitchen with gorgeous slab granite, stone, stainless appliances. Master bath features a shower, luxury tub, stone and lots of room. Master walk-in closet for her, and another separate closet for him. The HOA is amazing and provides a lot for owner-- includes water, sewer, landscape/lawn care, insurance, snow removal, trash, and professional property management. This home has 3 great outdoor living areas, one off of the master bedroom, second is at front door, and another is the beautifully landscaped courtyard, off front porch. Beautiful landscaping. Wait until you see the huge planter, full of blooming flowers! 80-acre Central Park is merely a few steps away! MUST SEE!! Stapleton features 6 swimming pools. The commuter rail will reach the community in early 2016, for even quicker access to downtown, the airport and Stapleton’s 11 RTD bus routes.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Attached Single Family
- Other Multi-unit
- 9093 E 29th Place
- Zip Code:
- Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Grounds Maintenance, Insurance, Recycling, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water
- Adjacent to Open Space, Adjacent to Park, Near Public Transit
- Parking Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Washer
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony, Covered Patio, Garden Area, Maintenance Free Exterior, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Concrete Tile
- Concrete, Frame
- Denver 1
- Westerly Creek
- Bill Roberts E-8
- George Washington
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2016 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on December 3rd, 2016 at 4:49pm MST.