Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$669,000 - 430 Winterthur Circle, Highlands Ranch
- SQ. Feet
Lovely 2 story 5 bed 4 bath home with exquisite finishes Throughout. From top to bottom, this home has been completely updated with the finest finishes. The elegant foyer with custom grand staircase and railings welcomes you home with style. Enjoy the durability and beauty of wide plank hickory hardwoods installed throughout the main floor. Elegant kitchen design and style with slab granite and custom cherry cabinetry is sure to impress - perfectly appointed for the household chef and ideal for entertaining. Upstairs are the master suite, five piece master bath, 2 bedrooms, full bath and loft. The finished basement features 2 additional bedrooms, full bath, spacious rec room and fully equipped bar. All bathrooms nicely stated with a luxurious blend of travertine, tile and granite surfaces. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac lot, backing to green space in the sought after neighborhood of Indigo Hill - a close walk to schools, park & neighborhood pool ~ 1 Year Home Warranty Included!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 430 Winterthur Circle
- Indigo Hill
- Highlands Ranch
- Zip Code:
- Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Facility
- Adjacent to Greenbelt, Cul-de-Sac
- Parking Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Remodeled, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Sump Pump
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features:
- Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Douglas RE-1
- Saddle Ranch
- Ranch View
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2016 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2016 at 1:34am MDT.