Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$539,975 - 11950 Blackwell Way, Parker
- SQ. Feet
Private Drive to Amazing Views! This Stunning Home is adorned w/ Mannington Hardwoods, Beveled Edge Slab Granite, Knotty Alder Cabinetry, Oil-Rubbed Bronze Hardware & features 10’ main floor ceilings & incredible 18' ceilings in the Great Room! Impressive fireplace is paired w/ built-ins & complemented w/ Bedrosian Slate! Gourmet Island Kitchen has custom cabinets w/ crown molding, under lighting, slab granite, GE Profile stainless steel appliances, custom backsplash & Emser Morfos ceramic flooring! Gorgeous Master Bath complements the Main Floor Master Suite w/ granite counters, double sink vanity & ceramic flooring! Basement family room features wet bar, frig & built-ins - perfect for gaming & movie nights! The study offers peaceful solitude & incredible views! There's even a gym/dance area! Enjoy weekend barbecues (gas hookup) & evenings stargazing from the huge stamped concrete patio! New roof & paint 2013! Private Drive=No Traffic! Nearby schools, parks, shopping, dining & golf!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 11950 Blackwell Way
- Zip Code:
- Community Pool, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Greenbelt, Adjacent to Open Space, Corner Lot, Cul-de-Sac, Golf Community, On Golf Course
- Parking Spaces:
- Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security System, Smoke Free, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Work Shop (Interior)
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Cooler
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces:
- Family Room
- Exterior Features:
- Fence, Gas Grill, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Douglas RE-1
- Frontier Valley
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2017 at 11:20am MDT.