Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$449,900 - 22264 E Frost Place, Aurora
- SQ. Feet
Pristine, Immaculate, Gorgeous home that backs to walking trail. Soaring 20 foot entry and living room, amazing kitchen with commercial external vent hood, full bath right next to a large main floor bed could be a main floor master. A large study, family room, laundry room and a formal dining complete the spacious main floor. Upstairs an enormous master suite with a walk in closet as large as bedrooms in other homes, a loft and two additional bedrooms complete a floor plan that has it all. The super-oversize 2 car garage has ample room to store mower, snow blower and mountain bikes or perhaps 2 trucks and a Smart for 2. Outside find a two year old roof and exterior paint, brand new covered concrete patio, large front and back yard. Inside the paint and carpet are only 6 years old. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac backing to walking trails.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 22264 E Frost Place
- Saddle Rock Golf Club
- Zip Code:
- Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Greenbelt, Adjacent to Open Space, Cul-de-Sac, Golf Community
- Parking Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Jack & Jill Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pet Free, Remodeled, Smoke Free, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Washer
- Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces:
- Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Exterior Features:
- Covered Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows
- Composition Shingles
- Cherry Creek 5
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2016 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2016 at 7:04am MST.