Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$795,000 - 884 Good Hope Drive, Castle Rock
- SQ. Feet
Wonderful, well maintained two-story home in private setting backing to open space with views to the sandstone cliffs of Castle Pines Village. Over 4,800 finished square feet, nicely updated with new front entry steps, new trex deck, plantation shutters, new hardwood floors, fresh paint, and newer furnaces, air conditioners & water heater. Soaring great room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and a wall of view-filled windows. The open kitchen features cherry cabinets, solid granite countertops, and Professional Viking stainless steel appliances. An elegant curved stairway leads to the upper master suite and 3 additional bedrooms each with connecting baths and walk-in closets. The full walkout level has a large family room with billiards, an exercise room, a 5th bedroom with bath, and plenty of extra storage. Outside features lots of mature landscaping, large trees, lawns, decks and patios. A great home, a great location, and a great value.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 884 Good Hope Drive
- Castle Pines Village
- Castle Rock
- Zip Code:
- Cable TV, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Tennis Courts, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Open Space, Gated Community, Golf Community
- Parking Spaces:
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Jack & Jill Bath, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Security Entrance, Security System, Smoke Free, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces:
- Great Room, Outdoor
- Exterior Features:
- Covered Patio, Deck, Dog Run, Gas Grill, Playground Area, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Concrete Tile
- Douglas RE-1
- Buffalo Ridge
- Rocky Heights
- Rock Canyon
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2017 at 8:04am MST.