Greetings from AutomatedHomeFinder.com!
Our comprehensive home and property search is free to use, and has a variety of ways to locate what you are looking for. Just Sign In and you can save property listings and specific real estate searches. You can also have new properties sent to your email as soon as they hit the market! View this help page for more information on using this website. Thank you and enjoy your search!
$465,000 - 4970 W 116th Court, Westminster
- SQ. Feet
Enjoy the comforts of living in one of the area's most convenient neighborhoods. Walk to shop and eat right from your house with many more shops and restaurants just a quick drive. This home has been extremely well cared for, remodeled and improved. An inviting entry from the front porch brings you into a two-story foyer and a grand entry while the great room begs you to relax and enjoy the updated kitchen cabinets, Jenn-Air appliances, hardwood floors and comfortable floor plan. Upstairs, each bedroom is nicely sized with several loft spaces and a bonus room. The master bedroom is privately tucked away with a large bathroom and walk-in closet. An unfinished basement leaves room to expand and a two car garage keeps the cars covered. SolarCity panels keep the electric bill low too! Enjoy the southern light as it pours in from the open space to the south and enjoy the park across the street. You'll be glad you stopped by, you'll feel right at home.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Detached Single Family
- 2 Story
- 4970 W 116th Court
- Zip Code:
- Clubhouse, Community Pool, Grounds Maintenance, Recycling, Trash Removal
- Adjacent to Open Space, Adjacent to Park, Near Public Transit
- Parking Spaces:
- Mountain View
- Interior Features:
- Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Remodeled, Smoke Free, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- Convection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Forced Air
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features:
- Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description:
- Double Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- Composition Shingles
- Adams 12
- Cotton Creek
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2017 at 12:34pm MDT.